If you want to build a stable monthly income with your own “1-800” number that can spell out your company name, you are in the right place. My DialCaller Review will bring you a tool that can help you to do this work.
When people call you with questions about your product or service, it is easy for you to earn money from them. But do you know that lots of serious buyers prefer a phone call over email, and if you cannot offer them what they want, they will leave your site?
Like me, when I buy something online, I often choose to the seller who has the phone number published because it makes me feel safe. Also, with the 1-800 number, I assess this seller is professional. That is the reason why I set up the phone number for my business. And my customers will feel secure in doing business with me. I also get the fantastic results and keep many clients stayed instead of letting them leave without any contact.
Today, in my DialCaller Review, I want to share my experience with you. And following it is the software I used to get success. Let’s check my next parts I details, and you will understand how to utilize a cell phone to boost sales.
DialCaller Review – Overview
- Vendor: Satish Gaire
- Product: DialCaller
- Launch Date: 2018-Jan-08
- Launch Time: 07: 00 EST
- Front-end Price: $97
- Niche: General
- Recommend: Highly Recommended
What is it?
DialCaller is a mobile-friendly, point and clicks simple, tablet-friendly web app. It also can work well on PCs and Macs, and you do not have to download or install anything. It uses Twilio; it means that users don’t need to copy or paste API but just do three simple steps to link the toll-free phone number to business.
About the author – Satish Gaire
Satish Gaire is an award-winning strategist in the marketing field and web development. People know him as an author of more than 50 web apps that help many business owners to generate more sales activities. He and his talented teammates are renowned for moving web marketing forward and educating marketers. You can refer some of his famous product launches such as WP Backup Vault, Wealthy Emails, WOptin, and DocuPanda, etc.
Features of DialCaller
DialCaller will help you:
- Custom greetings
- Call forwarding and voicemail
- Text-to-speech if you don’t want to upload your own greeting audio
- Call recording functionality
- Unlimited extensions
- Unlimited Mailboxes for infinite number of users as your business can handle
- Unlimited analytics tracks all data
- 1-year or 3-year hosting and training form staff team
- A guide with seven strategies explained
- Display your 1-800 style phone on Website, Service listing, Social media profiles, business cards, classified ads, video descriptions, and Posters, etc.
How does it work?
That is the detailed guideline with all steps you need to flow.
- Step 1: Create an account
- Step 2: Add a “toll-free” or local-area phone number
- Step 3: Upload your voice greeting or use the built-in text-to-speech function
- Step 4: Set up your greetings and caller actions
- Step 5: Check your voicemail messages 24/7
See more detail in the video below:
Who should use it?
If you are running a business, you need DialCaller. Your business can be about SEO, marketing, design, copywriting, programming, content creation, video creations and so much more. You can be a business owner, website owner, digital marketer, social marketer, and e-coms store owner, etc.
Advantages and Disadvantages
- Local cell phone number
- Standard voicemail greeting
- Customer greetings
- No call routing system
- 1-800 toll-free number
- Internet connection is required to work well
Price and evaluation
+) Front End – $47/year or $97/3-year license
In this package, you get necessary software with four lines and unlimited features:
- Call greeting
- Call routing
- Call forwarding
- Call extensions
- Call voicemail boxes
+) OTO 1 – $97/year or $197/3-year license
That is the pro version with unlimited lines. It includes enterprise-level features:
- Outbound dialing
- Multiple recipients of incoming VM
- Text-to-speech robot greeting function
- SMS notifications on inbound voicemails
- Individual user logins and passwords
+) OTO 2 – $197/$297/$497 one-time fee
This option is the deluxe reseller version upgrade. You can sell DialCaller as your product and keep 100% of profit. The price is broken down into:
- $197 for 25-user package
- $297 for 100-user package
- $497 for 500-user package
DialCaller Review – Conclusion
It comes to the end of my DialCaller Review. As you can see from the information and experience I share, DialCaller is an incredible software for our business. It will help you to get leads and sales in the eternal “hamster wheel” of your business regardless of the niche you get. The current price of $ 97 is an acceptable price and you will be assured of this product because you have up to 30 days to be able to refund if the product does not meet your expectations. So I recommend this product to you.
I know the decision is yours but I still highly recommend it to you. I hope that my review gives you the useful information and support you in decision making. Thank you for your attention and good luck to you!
You will receive My Bonus below through 3 step:
Step 1: Order DialCaller by Click Here
Step 2: After You complete the order, send [the receipt id] in message to my email at: email@example.com
Step 3: I’ll send You bonus within 12 -:- 24 hours.
Bonus #1: Flipping Websites
You will learn:
- Research and find the most suitable market for profit
- How to create great domain names and slogans
- Website design and layout
- How to make the user’s site experience the friendliest
- How to advertise your website properly so that it maximizes profits
- How to link your website to all the other popular sites
- How to write content that is search engine friendly
- Communicate and interact with your site visitors to increase your customer experience
- How to use forums and website auctions to find quality websites at the most affordable rates
- How to evaluate and calculate a reasonable price for each website you plan to buy
Bonus #2: Traffic Authority
There are 4 modules for you:
- Category 1: Traffic Store
- Listing 2: Traffic Optimizer
- Category 3: Traffic Academy
- Listing 4: Reseller Program
Bonus #3: Free Traffic Jackpots
You will learn in this book:
- IMDB Traffic – teaches how to get traffic from the IMDB movie website by spreading the comments.
- Links in Traffic – Get traffic from the linked share in the posts to the groups you need to find and join.
- Flow of IBO Tool Box – Traffic through press releases.
- Secure Traffic List – It’s a paid access list, but you’ll learn how to get around it doing it for free.
- Slide sharing transactions – Create slides and upload them.
- Kindle eBook – How to use free time to maximize your subscription.
- Reddit Traffic – Get traffic from commented around.
- Forum Marketing – Find a forum and post.